Haircut
Today I was a little bit stressed out, and by a little I mean A LOT! I won't bore you with details. Needless to say, Richard has learned that the best way out of a bad day with a woman, you take them to a salon. "So," he says, "Why don't I take you to get your hair done and I will watch Parker?!" YEAH! I went and I just wanted to see what you all thought of my new look.
OK ok ok... not really... but I did get a haircut today. No color, sorry. But if I hadn't told you, you probably wouldn't have noticed because my hair pretty much looks exactly as it did before, except I can feel the difference. It's trimmed and shaped and feels much better. But I think Richard was a little confused as to why I would pay money to get them to make my hair look just like it already did. =) I'm just boring I guess.
But hey, if you want to have some make-over fun visit InStyle.
OK ok ok... not really... but I did get a haircut today. No color, sorry. But if I hadn't told you, you probably wouldn't have noticed because my hair pretty much looks exactly as it did before, except I can feel the difference. It's trimmed and shaped and feels much better. But I think Richard was a little confused as to why I would pay money to get them to make my hair look just like it already did. =) I'm just boring I guess.But hey, if you want to have some make-over fun visit InStyle.
i love it! you should totally go blonde. steve wants me to dye my hair blonde again. maybe later i guess. i'm so glad you blogg often. i am such a loser!! lol jk
ReplyDeleteI loved the fake hairdue! I love looking at your blog! It's so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete