Rain rain go away!
It has been quite damp and rainy here at our place for the last few days. I personally love it. Reading a book next to the window all warm and dry... Ok so like I can ever do that! But Parker loves to look out the window at the rain especially when there is lightning and thunder.

Since he can't go outside and play in the mud, because mom won't let him, Parker is LOVING this puppy that Grandpa Gary got him for Christmas. It talks and sings when he touches the ear or the paw or the tummy... anyway, whenever I turn it on he kicks his legs with glee and can't wait to tackle. The ear appears to be his favorite part.

Since he can't go outside and play in the mud, because mom won't let him, Parker is LOVING this puppy that Grandpa Gary got him for Christmas. It talks and sings when he touches the ear or the paw or the tummy... anyway, whenever I turn it on he kicks his legs with glee and can't wait to tackle. The ear appears to be his favorite part.
he's such a doll! love it! and you can see my house from your window! we need to have you guys over for movies or something
ReplyDeleteI was loving the thunder storms too until Tyler decided they're scary. He clings to me and says "No boom booms!" over and over again until the storm mercifully passes. Aagh!
ReplyDeleteHowdy, howdy! I'm so glad you found us! We've tried finding you but had no success! We're in Vernal and loving life. We'd love to get back in touch! Crazy how fast life changes! Congrats on Parker and soon on the next one! -Elisa
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait for this rain to be gone! That is so random and fun that your grandparents are from Ririe!
ReplyDeleteOk, sorry, I can't get it to post from my regular Google account! This is Kathryn Ririe by the way. :)
ReplyDelete