Senior '09... woot woot!
CONGRATULATIONS TESS!
My darling little sister is now officially a high school graduate. I can't believe it either. This is the little girl that I used to babysit and tease. She used to beat me up too. No lie. I was 16, she was 8. She got her first KISS before me. She used to get bribed by my mom to sneak a peek out the window when I came home from dates. She got $20 every time she saw me kiss a boy. Sorry that didn't pay off Tess. =) Anyway, my memories with her are endless. PLUS she is coming up to live by us to attend the same college as Richard and I. I can't wait to see her EVERYDAY! I really have missed that. We can't wait to see you Tess! (Isn't she beautiful!)


She was the most beautiful girl at graduation. Also, it was the shortest graduation I've ever seen--38 minutes from start to finish!
ReplyDeleteShe has grown up! She looks so beautiful! That is exciting she will live close by. How fun. It was so good to talk to you today. I miss getting to talk with you everyday 24-7 =)
ReplyDelete