everyday

I realize sometimes I feel like I can't post until a BIG event has occurred.
Everyday is a great event, isn't it?
Playing with my two beautiful kids all day.
Loving my handsome husband every minute.
These are my favorite BIG events that fortunately happen all the time.
That is something worth blogging about.


We learned about octopus and then made one

A bit of a throw away, really.
But it was all in the process.
I learned my kids really love and are good at painting.
{more green fabric at work too}

I asked Parker to help me put the groceries away.
He was really proud of himself. 

Movie/Cuddle time


By far the best part of the day.

Comments

  1. I hear you about not posting the everyday things. But I like how you switched it up to say those are the big things, because they really are. I guess it's all about priorities, and family/kids are number one. I need to learn from you and not put down the everyday park trips, tea parties, or Mickey Mouse movies.

    I also loved the octopus idea, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we here in Lil' ol' Texas love the everyday stuff. Thanks for the post.
    Hi Parker
    Hi Colette
    Make an octopus is like super cool!
    Love you cuties.
    Love Grandpa Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we here in Lil' Ol Texas love the everyday stuff.
    That's what adventures are made of.
    HI Parker
    Hi Collette.
    You guys are great at making an octopus. Great Job!!
    Love Grandpa Gary & Grandma Nan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!