A Very Important Announcement!!!
"Pardon me...yes...hi...
(Is this thing on, test test, 1,2,3. Can you hear me in the back?)
Ok! *deep breath*
My name is Richard. I'm kind of new at this, so I'm a little nervous. I'm what the side panel calls, 'the {Daddy}'. You may have heard of me. Well...
The announcement is that today is my wife's 11th Birthday!
Yes, you heard me right ELEVEN.
No this isn't some kind of joke or leap-year-time-warp thing.
She's not turning 11 either, good heavens!
Today's date is 11 November 2011, that's 11/11/11.
So, it's kind of a big deal. I wanted to say a few things...
Ashley, I love you so much! You are so BEAUTIFUL!
If ever there were two people more made for each other, well then it must have been Adam and Eve or something, because you fit so perfectly in my life. You have given me the most GORGEOUS children. Even now, with how CUTE your pregnant little belly is, I can tell this next one is going to be just as ADORABLE.
I'm reminded of that one time when *kksstks*
(mumble mumble ....mumble ...mumble mumble mumble ...the holidays before last...mumble...mumble...mumble mumble mumble)
*kksstks*
...took forever to get the oven extinguished.
Oh, we laughed for hours about that one
...what...oh I guess the microphone died on us for a second, sorry about that folks.
If there's anything I want to say I'll say this.
Turning 28 on your 11th birthday, really is quite youthful sounding, and you look so great turning just so. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!
with love, Richard ('the {Daddy}')"
does anyone know how to keep people from hacking into your blog?! Just kidding! Richard you are SO CUTE!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday ashley!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ashley! There's nobody cooler to enjoy this fun date.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ashley! Enjoy your day!!
ReplyDeleteAWWW! Love it! What a fun birthday date to remember. Hope you have a wonderful day and I'm sure Richard is going to do something great for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Ashley!!!! I hope it is a great day for u. I love reading your blog and watching your adorable kids grow up. I am so excited to meet number 3. I think it is so funny how protective Parker is. Colette is so cute and always reminds me of Evi's twins. They look so much alike. Tell Nick and Michelle I said hi!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Ashley!!!! I hope you have the bet day ever because you deserve it! You're so amazing and thank you for being such a great friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Your hubby cracks me up!! And you two were made for each other just perfectly!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Happy Birthday Ashley!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ashley! How cute of Richard :)
ReplyDeleteYou two are just SO adorable! Happy birthday to such an awesome girl and the best, most fun companion ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, it's my 11th birthday too! Only I turned 29. Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy Birthday Ashley!
ReplyDelete