Fat Kid in a Little Shirt
THEN

NOW
I was reminiscing with a couple of my good friends (Dani and Nikki) about Parker and how much he has grown. We looked at pictures of him in the NICU and then I got out some of his old Preemie clothes. It was really funny to see how small they really are -- I had forgotten. So, we got the idea to see how they would work on Parker today! This really puts into perspective how big this guy has gotten! He's not three little pounds anymore. So, there you have it. He's gone from eating ten drops of milk through a tube up his nose, to shovelling in a full bottle, half a banana, and about ten thousand Cheerios for breakfast. I'm so proud of what he has done in almost ten months.
that is the cutest picture! i'm so happy you posted about this because he really was so so small.
ReplyDeletei immediately started singing from tommy boy. man a good show! thanks for coming the other day ago. it was fun!! your little guy is so cute. it's amazing how much they grow in such a short time. no contractions but it's coming, allisonavest@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHolly cow! I had no idea he grew that much, he always looks so small to me. Every time i see him smile it makes me laugh, he has absolutely the cutest smile! And I would love to go bow shopping!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! Its so crazy how fast he has grown, and he is so dang cute I don't even know what to do with myself. When we came over last night I loved snuggling him so much!
ReplyDeleteHe has grown! Yet, I have not got to meet him yet.
ReplyDelete