Why I Buy Two Ply

In case you are not comprehending this photo... This is Parker eating a wad of toilet paper. Perhaps the more pressing question is why he is sitting in his bouncy chair next to the toilet paper, or even the toilet. First of all, I try to keep my bathroom very nearly clean almost everyday, or every other day, or often enough. =) I'm not concerned about sanitary environment here at all, thanks to Clorox wipes. But, I was taking a shower and Parker is only happy if he is within two feet of me at all times. So, this is where he has to be if I'm going to maintain my hygiene. I usually keep him in the middle of the floor so that he is far enough away from everything to prevent, oh I don't know, the eating of toilet paper... but today I had to get by him really fast and just pushed him over without thinking of the consequences. He was quiet and good all during my shower and then I opened the curtain and found out why. So, naturally like any good mother, before removing the melting toilet paper from out of his mouth to prevent further consumption, I went to get the camera so that you could all laugh about it with me too.

PS!!! Thanks to My dad and his wonderful wife Nanette, my mixer woes have ended! They sent me a fabulous mixer complete with its own carrying case and attachments for things like sugar cookies, to fend off any further motor burning in the future. Thanks a lot guys...Now if only our 35" Flat Screen TV hadn't broken...=)

Comments

  1. oh my gosh! that really is the cutest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I really like the background! Oh and you can tell your daddy that my kithen aid is out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe funny, I remember when I use to have to keep rylie in the bathroom when I showered. hmm they grow up fast =) How are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious and the picture of Parker is so adorable! Let's see... I'll go check in the shed and Dome 9 regarding the T.V. comment... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is totally hilarious!!! it made my day! i love it!! thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You weren't kidding, you are a professional blogger (I really like the who does Parker look like - I might just have to try that myself...) - I'm so glad you posted on ours, because I wanted to check yours, but needed an excuse :) So that picture you have of Parker eating the wad of toilet paper - that made me laugh so hard! I had to call Rand in to come see it! That's such a cute picture :) Oh, and by the way, Rand can't stop talking about how fun that chess game was - he kept telling me about how hard he tried, but just kept losing focus (we're entirely too competetive), but they'll have to play again sometime. You're a great family and I'm glad we've been able to get to know you a little better :) (thanks again for making us laugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! I usually have to keep travis in the bathroom when I shower too.. now I know to make sure I keep him away from any toilet paper! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is just too funny. And that is crazy that you guys lived so close. It really is a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to see what happens on my blog when you make comments... they are all so different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!