Parker Update

Sorry about the blog hiatus, but our internet was down. Then all the sudden at 8:30 tonight it decided to work. =) Good ol' on campus housing. Anyway, just a little update on Parker. He is growing so fast. He has a cute little friend named Beckett, and this picture was taken by Beckett's mom, my friend Nikki. She does cool camera tricks, and so I just wanted to show off this adorable picture she took of Parker. By the way, Happy Birthday Nikki!
Parker has been eating "big boy" food. In fact, when I try to give him baby food, he gets ansy and will fuss until I give him a cracker or something he can pick up and eat himself. So, he's growing up really quickly. He still lets me cuddle him in the morning and night though, and so he's still my little boy too. He also is so close to crawling, however, he seems content just rolling all around until he finally gets to where he wants to be. He's pretty good and can get really far, but it's not crawling. He rolls and then can turn himself, and roll again... he's got quite the maneuverability.
But, he says hi and he misses his family so far away so much. We love and miss you all too!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE YUMMY YUMMY ICE CREAM AND THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. YOU ARE THE BEST! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found are blog. Parker is adorable. Congrats on your baby girl coming soon. I hope your entire family is doing well. You must be super busy. I hope you don't mind a little unsolicited advice, but if you don't have one already, I'd suggest getting a sling carrier. We have two. It's a life-saver when I'm home alone, and both girls want to be held. I can put one in the sling and hold the other one. When your little girl arrives, and Parker decides he needs Mom's attention, you could put your daughter in the sling, and she'll feel close and secure next to you, but you'll have your hands free to play with Parker. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Wish you all the best.
ReplyDelete