Parker's Birthday!
Guess who can officially watch PG-13 movies now!?
Parker, Parker!!!
Give us a smile...
ok there it is!
He asked for a Yu-Gi-Oh cake like a playing card.
🤷
It's new to me.
We had my sister's family over for a little cake and ice cream.
Best friend MAX for life!
Honestly, Parker has lots of friends.
He is a very good friend to everyone.
He listens and is witty enough to pick up on the hobbies and interests of others.
So he has friends from all types of kids.
Everyone loves him.
But especially Richard and I.
It's fun to watch "older" movies with him now.
He wanted to watch Spiderman,
and yes,
we made him start with Tobey Maguire.
He loved it.
He isn't afraid of anyone.
He will talk to anybody.
He called people in person!
AND he even meets up on team-ups with the missionaries,
when they are teaching younger kids.
I don't know many 13-year-olds that would do that.
I'm very impressed by him.
He listens, but is also a big talker too!
I hear every little detail about his day,
and shows he's watching,
(even if we just watched it together, I get to hear about it again!)
and all the friends he meets and talks too.
He is great with woodworking,
learning from his Dad.
He loves skateboarding,
biking the trails around our neighborhood
and finding the shortest routes to his friend's houses.
He is into video games,
Anime,
3-D printing,
and making everyone laugh.
He wears his church suit to school.
He really likes to always looks his best!
He is Lego crazy!
The carpet on his floor is always littered
with the dangerous bricks everywhere!
He has gotten very tall in the last year,
already superseding his mother.
He is growing out his hair for a man bun,
(thank you Anime)
and really loves playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
He hopes to join the track team this year in 7th grade.
He has come a long way in 13 years.
I can't wait to see what's next!





Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!