Silverwood Theme Park


Idaho has shown us many secret treasures this year.
I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone.
And if you do, tell them not to tell anyone...

The day after Hiawatha,
we spent two days at SILVERWOOD THEME PARK!
They have the standard roller coaster ride park,
and then half is a water park!
So we spent one day at each.

Here we are ready to swim!
And to preserve my phone from getting wet,
that's all the pictures I have from swim day.
The rest will be from the regular theme park.
Which we kind of liked better to be honest.


In the regular theme park,
We jumped right on the train ride, like we always do,
to get a quick view of everything this place has to offer.



However, this train went around the park and then LEFT the park
to go into the woods of SILVERWOOD.
They had a charming little skit about spotting Sasquatch.
They meant these strange looking hairy monkey baby things.
I think I would be less afraid seeing the real Big Foot.


After our leisurely train ride,
we were ready for something FAST!


Now on to the Ferris Wheel!
Brothers rocking the cab, even though it says not to.


Britta tagged along with me.


And Richard was with these two beauties!


These were dogs that looked like Blue's Clues,
but they were painting differently and not called Blue's Clues.


About 19 times they rode this ride!
With Cora's arms politely folded everytime.


WHO LET HIM DRIVE?!
 I guess an old timey Model T going a max of 8 mph isn't so bad.


She doesn't even look it,
but she's having a lot of fun.
She just is showing mom how much she loves 
when I take pictures of everything.


Only 8 MPH you say?
That's Mitchell's perfect speed.


They even let Britta drive!
As long as she had a parent in the car.


NOW ONTO SOME EXCITING CARS!
SIBLING BASHING!


OK, OK, I surrender.


She really really wanted to wear a lifejacket.
Only later did she find out what they were for!


Cora dragged me about half a block back to this sign as we were leaving.
She stood proudly and said,
"We have to take a picture here!"
Even Colette was happy.

Colette saw our neighbors there too, from a distance!
I asked her when we got back and they for sure were there!
What are the odds of seeing your neighbor 
at the only theme park in Idaho?
🤔

I was really impressed with this place!
For Northern Idaho, it's a great getaway.
We had arm bands for the BBQ buffet all day!
We rode the rides several times without long lines!
It wasn't raining!
And no one was killed shortly after we left.
So it beats Adventureland already.

It reminded me exactly of Six Flags Over Texas back at home.

They had several RV parks around with trolleys 
to drive you to the park and home again.

We will definitely be going again!

Comments