Happy Nose Hairs
This year,
well LAST year,
Richard and I decided to throw a New Year's Eve Party!
We invited my sisters, and Richard's cousins.
I've been dying to use these cups for something.
I got them at a Christmas white elephant gift exchange.
So with these cups, we began saying
"Happy Nose Hairs!"
instead of Happy New Years.
And no, we weren't drunk.
Hot Cocoa cupcakes with toasted marshmallows.
And FAJITAS!
It's the only night in the year where our Macayo's sombrero man earns his keep.
"I mustache you a question..."
It never gets old...
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S, KIDS!!!
{actual time 9:30 pm, still 2013.}
We have no idea what time it is!!!
YEAH!
I think I stayed up sooo late!
"DROP.YOUR.SWORD."
actual New Year's.
2014 Here We Come.
This is the point in this post where I reminisce all the wonderful moments of 2013:
My sister, Michelle and her family move to Idaho
Trips to Bear Lake
My little sister, Tess, graduates from Paul Mitchell Beauty College
Our nephew Christian reports for his mission in Manchester, England
and many many more...
2013 was a great year.
2014 our motto is:
Everyday can be Happy!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!